Job Title: Intake Coordinator
Job Location: Puyallup, WA
Employment Type: part-time & full-time opportunities
About the Role:
Our Office Coordinator/Intake and CayCare staff work together as a team at our Puyallup, WA Headquarters. You will be responsible for managing and triaging inbound calls, outbound calls & voicemails. Your primary responsibility will be completing initial intakes with new clients. During an initial intake call you will need to be comfortable offering solutions and creating a care plan. Additionally, you will be responsible for scheduling appointments based on the initial intake. You will manage team calendars, office inventory/supplies and support with general office duties such as organization, faxing/scanning, filing, shredding, light cleaning, etc.
Additionally, you will communicate with support staff through real-time electronic reporting to ensure timely and efficient notes are available. Patience and understanding are vital to this position. Families and patients are going through an often challenging and overwhelming time. We support families and patients throughout Western Washington. Currently seeking applicants in Pierce, So. King, King, Thurston, Snohomish and surrounding areas.
• Ability to independently maintain efficiency and manage your time effectively.
• Must be able to take electronic notes while speaking with clients in person or on the phone.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills via phone and email.
• Proficiency with multi-tasking various phone, computer and clerical tasks.
• Greet & manage walk-in clients.
• Utilizing CRM & VOIP Software
• Work at our main office/headquarters located in Puyallup, WA.
• Knowledge of electronic medical records, Office 365 programs, online software, phone applications, marketing documentation, expense reporting, etc.
• Comfortable speaking about what CayCare does and how our services can benefit families.
1+ years of healthcare experience, education and knowledge of geriatric terminology is a plus.
• Scheduling Flexibility
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Supportive Environment
• Continual Education and Training
• Working one-on-one with clients and families seeking care solutions
• Office Support Team
Interested in this position?
Please apply using the form below.