Job Title: Senior Living Liaison
Job Location: Puyallup, WA and surrounding
Employment Type: Part-Time and Full-Time Opportunities
About the Role:
Our Senior Living Liaison’s and CayCare staff work together as a team. You will be responsible for marketing a caseload and generate referrals. Caseloads vary and are in the Western Washington areas. Currently seeking applicants in Pierce, So. King, King, Thurston, Snohomish and surrounding areas.
• Ambition and enthusiasm to tackle and market within your designated caseload locations.
• Ability to independently maintain efficiency and manage your time effectively.
• Managing and supporting referral sources and leads within caseload locations.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Proficiency with “real-time reporting”. Utilize your cell phone or tablet to enter notes throughout the day, in real time.
• Work remotely throughout your territory and main office.
• Knowledge of electronic medical records, Office 365 programs, online software, phone applications, marketing documentation, expense reporting, etc.
• Comfortable speaking in front of groups about what CayCare does and how our services can benefit families.
• Willingness to travel throughout the day in own vehicle (mileage reimbursement).
Experience is a plus but not required.
• Scheduling Flexibility
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Supportive Environment
• Continual Education and Training
• Working one-on-one with clients and families seeking care solutions
• Office Support Team
Interested in this position?
Please apply using the form below.