Job Title: Placement Navigator
Job Location: Puyallup, WA and surrounding
Employment Type: Part-Time and Full-Time Opportunities
About the Role:
Our Placement Navigator’s and CayCare staff work together as a team. You will be responsible for meeting with families and patients to evaluate and educate on their placement and long-term care needs. You will be advocating for patients and families and ensuring they are empowered to make the best decisions based on their care needs, financial situation and hopes & dreams. In addition to meeting, you will support families and patients through tour planning, care coordination and continued follow-up and communication. Additionally, you will communicate with support staff through real-time electronic reporting to ensure timely and efficient notes are available. Patience and understanding are vital to this position. Families and patients are going through an often challenging and overwhelming time. We support families and patients throughout Western Washington. Currently seeking applicants in Pierce, So. King, King, Thurston, Snohomish and surrounding areas.
• Ability to independently maintain efficiency and manage your time effectively.
• Managing and supporting numerous families and patients.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills via phone and email.
• Proficiency with “real-time reporting”. Utilize your cell phone or tablet to enter notes throughout the day, in real time.
• Work remotely within the community and main office.
• Knowledge of electronic medical records, Office 365 programs, online software, phone applications, marketing documentation, expense reporting, etc.
• Comfortable speaking about what CayCare does and how our services can benefit families.
• Willingness to travel throughout the day in own vehicle (mileage reimbursement).
1+ years of healthcare experience, education and knowledge of geriatric terminology is a plus.
• Scheduling Flexibility
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Supportive Environment
• Continual Education and Training
• Working one-on-one with clients and families seeking care solutions
• Office Support Team
Interested in this position?